- Design, create & update presentations for client meetings
- Assist in creation of advertising campaigns – proofread ad copy, etc.
- Assist Account Executive in daily responsibilities
- Contribute to administrative tasks & functions within the office
- Update & maintain contact management systems
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Collect market research
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact.
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance
- Record & file notes on all client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Track and manage all activity, both internal to the agency and external to third parties, vendors, freelancers, clients, etc.
- Staying abreast of clients' industry trends and market developments; sharing all relevant information with the agency leadership; briefing creative and other staff in support of account management
- Keeping apprised of all relevant client and market developments
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Attend sales conferences, seminars, etc.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education: Working towards Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Availability: Two full work days per week (8:30am - 5:30pm)
In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, Beyond Spots & Dots offers great benefits to its full-time employees.
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation Days
Free Snacks and Beverages
If you are interested in working with us, please click on the Apply Now button below or send your resume to:
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No phone calls please.