Title: Marketing Intern
Position Type: Part-time
Location: Downtown Pittsburgh
Reports to Title: Director Of Sales
Education: Working towards Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Availability: Two full work days per week (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- Design, create & update presentations for client meetings
- Assist in creation of advertising campaigns – proofread ad copy, etc.
- Assist Account Executive in daily responsibilities
- Contribute to administrative tasks & functions within the office
- Update & maintain contact management systems
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Collect market research
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact.
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance
- Record & file notes on all client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Track and manage all activity, both internal to the agency and external to third parties, vendors, freelancers, clients, etc.
- Staying abreast of clients' industry trends and market developments; sharing all relevant information with the agency leadership; briefing creative and other staff in support of account management
- Keeping apprised of all relevant client and market developments
- Continuously work to upgrade knowledge and skills
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Attend sales conferences, seminars, etc.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Perform other related duties as assigned
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us at careers@BeyondSpotsandDots.com or send us your resume to the following address. No phone calls please.
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Beyond Spots & Dots Achieves
Google Partner Status
3-18-2014 Read More
Beyond Spots & Dots Donates to
Boys & Girls Clubs
With Each New "Like" ...
1-31-2014 Read More
|Address:||1034 5th Avenue|
Pittsburgh, PA 15219