Web Content Manager
Applicant must possess desire to work with Drupal and Adobe Photoshop as well inititive to want to learn programming. Candidate must have strong desire to produce quality client websites with a do what it takes attitude.
- Maintaining / updating client websites
- Creating new websites
- Organize and create needs lists for clients
- Quality assurance of own work, code testing, cross browser testing, etc.
- Website Code Optimization
- A knowledge of content mangement systems
- Knowledge of today's website standards
- The want to learn and implement the latest technologies
- Participate in Digital Department meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Analyze website structures
- Work with creative team to ensure work is generated correctly
Additional Software Skills as a Plus
- Adobe Illustrator
Education: College degree in web development, advertising, marketing or business administration
Experience: Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience, agency or web dev experience preferred, graphic design experience is a plus.
Serious Candidates Should Possess
- Strong grammer skills
- Adobe photoshop skills
- An eye for perfection
- An appreciate for white space and design
- The desire to stay up to date of web technologies
- Analytics mindset
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, Beyond Spots & Dots offers great benefits to its full-time employees.
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation Days
Free Snacks and Beverages
If you are interested in working with us, please click on the Apply Now button below or send your resume to:
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No phone calls please.