On average, people spend more than 15 hours per week in a car. That high reach and frequency is what makes outdoor advertising so cost-efficient. GRP. DEC. Reach. Frequency. What does this all mean? Beyond Spots & Dots will help you learn the lingo of outdoor.
What makes outdoor unique? Thinking outside the box by using extensions and 3D objects to make an impression. There are several sizes of outdoor: bulletins, posters, transit shelters, bus shelters, benches, and more. Which will work best for you?
Outdoor Advertising Strategies
1. Use one message or idea - You don’t want to bombard your audience with too much at once, because messages become muddled. Highlight what’s most important.
2. Incorporate contrasting colors - Outdoor ads need to be attention-getting, because they are encountered very quickly and briefly.
3. Make use of readable fonts - Elegant and elaborate lettering has no place on a billboard. You want your audience to instantly be able to read and understand your message.
4. View your ad from a distance - How does your ad look from across the highway? Make sure it is both readable and impactful from a distance so that the message is best received.
5. Say it in 7 words or less - In outdoor advertising, brevity is your friend. Your audience will be driving by your sign or billboard at 35+ mph, so give them something easy to read and remember.
6. Employ a simple design - Don't overwhelm your audience. Develop a concept that appropriately highlights your brand and products without coming on too strong.
We can make your outdoor advertising come to life with state-of-the-art technology, strategic placement of boards and demographic targeting. To reach your target audience, Beyond Spots & Dots will create an outdoor media plan based on appropriate & effective media strategies to help your business reach its own goals.
Media buying is all about buying ad space in various outlets. It’s similar to putting pieces of a puzzle together. Because we’re bombarded with information from a variety of media sources, ad placement is key.
We handle the entire process so that you can save time and manage your business in a more efficient manner. Contact us to learn more about how we can help grow your business.