Radio reaches 230 million "unique" listeners every week – that's 93% of the U.S. population. Yet the real story is about how radio connects with the consumer. Radio, with its lifestyle-specific programming and audience-friendly personalities, has the power to draw very specific demographics.
Our media specialists know how radio stations operate and how to buy radio efficiently. With over twenty years of combined experience, we know how to build customized radio plans to best fit your sales and marketing goals.
Facts About Radio
1. Radio is the only completely mobile, fully accessible, highly diverse free medium.
2. Radio engages emotionally. The more creative the spots the better the results.
3. Radio dramatically effects internet advertising. If you are advertising on the internet use radio to drive people to your website.
4. Radio reaches 93% of all U.S. consumers each week.
5. 33 Million consumers tune into online radio every month.
6. Whether you are selling cars, books, clothes or appliances, radio reaches all key categories.
We've cultivated long-term relationships with radio stations. This, combined with the volume of business we place, gives Beyond Spots & Dots the ability to negotiate superior ad rates on behalf of our customers. However, Beyond Spots & Dots does not stop once the media buy has been placed. We consistently manage and optimize ad placement of radio spots throughout the campaign to ensure proper rotation and traffic goals.
Whether you are trying to reach a local, regional or national target audience, Beyond Spots & Dots will negotiate rates, create and place your ads and manage your radio campaign.
Whether you are trying to reach a local, regional or national target audience, television is one of the most effective ways to advertise because it allows you to reach audiences at home.
We handle the entire process so that you can save time and manage your business more efficiently. Contact us to learn more about how we can help grow your business.