- Assist in the Management of Client Internet Advertising Campaigns
Website Content Management
- Maintaining / updating client websites
- Writing copy for new websites
- Quality assurance of own work, code testing etc
- Cross browser testing
Social Media Management
- Research clients for Facebook management purposes
- Research clients for Twitter management purposes
- Research clients for LinkedIn management purposes
- Research clients for Pinterest management purposes
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and implementation
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative web sites for link-building.
- Top-to-bottom management of SEO campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Participate in Digital Department meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Work with production staff to ensure work is generated correctly
Essential Software Skills
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Etc.
- Willingness to become Google Certified
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
Serious Candidates Should Possess
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, Beyond Spots & Dots offers great benefits to its full-time employees.
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation Days
Free Snacks and Beverages
If you are interested in working with us, please click on the Apply Now button below or send your resume to:
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No phone calls please.