Internal Account Executive
- Design, compile & update presentations for department/team meetings, clients, etc.
- Work with Creative, Digital and PR departments to coordinate and maintain advertising campaigns and projects
- Work with senior staff to maintain client relationships
- Assist in preparation of client invoices, monthly & yearly recaps and budgets
- Prepare and present concepts and media plans to clients
- Maintain direct and attentive client contact
- Anticipate information needed for client meetings
- Prepare and confirm meetings
Record & file notes for client meetings
Coordinate information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up
- Encourage new business opportunities with existing clients and play a supporting role in their development
- Strategically research media plans
- Keep apprised of all relevant client developments
- Must be passionate about the advertising industry
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising: digital, outdoor, radio, television, etc.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally
- Qualification and follow up with potential new clients
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience; agency experience preferred, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, Beyond Spots & Dots offers great benefits to its full-time employees.
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation Days
Free Snacks and Beverages
If you are interested in working with us, please click on the Apply Now button below or send your resume to:
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No phone calls please.