- Answer phones, fax and general clerical work.
- Greet and direct guests to appropriate personnel.
- Sort and distribute mail, faxing and emailing.
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance.
- Design, compile & update presentations for department/team meetings, clients, etc.
- Sort and match company invoices
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of advertising campaigns.
- Assist account executive in maintaining relationships with media representatives, freelancers, and vendors.
- Contribute to administrative tasks and functions within office
- Update and maintain contact management system
- Collect extensive market research
- Data entry
- conduct market visits as necessary
- Record & file notes on client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally.
- Stay abreast of market trends and review periodicals.
- Interest in learning about new markets
- Ability to occasionally travel for several days at a time, as well as weekends.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education: College degree in advertising, marketing, integrated marketing communications, public relations or business administration
Experience: Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience, agency experience preferred, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and graphic design experience is a plus.
Serious Candidates Should Possess
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional phone and Interpersonal skills
- Self management and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Keep apprised of relevant client and market developments.
- Desire to continuously work to upgrade knowledge base and skill set.
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising including magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Desire to work in marketing and become a junior account executive
In addition to a relaxed atmosphere, Beyond Spots & Dots offers great benefits to its full-time employees.
401K Retirement Plan
Paid Vacation Days
Free Snacks and Beverages
If you are interested in working with us, please click on the Apply Now button below or send your resume to:
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
No phone calls please.