Beyond Spots & Dots Receives Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania grants Pittsburgh advertising agency Beyond Spots & Dots a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certification.
WBE certification is conferred upon businesses where a woman (or women) has majority ownership and control of the business entity. Certified businesses receive opportunities for contracting in both the public and private sectors. With its certification, Beyond Spots & Dots is now qualified to bid on the portions of government contracts that are specifically reserved for woman and minority-owned businesses.
Beyond Spots & Dots completed a multi-step application process that validated its eligibility for WBE certification. The agency submitted proof that it met the following basic WBE certification requirements:
- Business must be at least 51%-owned and controlled by women
- Business must qualify as a small business
- Business must be owned by a United States citizen or citizens
- Business must be in business for at least one year
- Business must be independent of any other business entity
- Business must be a for-profit business
- The woman owner must hold the highest position in the company
More information on the WBE certification process can be found by contacting Pennsylvania's Bureau of Minority and Women Business Opportunities.
Founded in 2006, Beyond Spots & Dots is a full service Pittsburgh advertising agency with global reach dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients.
Note to editors: For more information, news and perspectives from Beyond Spots & Dots, journalists and analysts may contact us at 412-281-6215. Web links, telephone numbers and titles were correct at time of publication, but may have changed.